Wednesday, 31 August 2016

EgaFem Hiatus

Author: Blaise Wilson
Greetings all.

As some may have noticed EgaFem has been a little bit lax in content for the last 6 weeks. This is due to a change in personal circumstance.

Everything's fine! No need to panic but the result is I need to focus on other things for a few months. I hope to do a few bits here and there, maybe some small videos or a few opinionated posts but none of the in depth analysis I really love to get my teeth into.

I made a short video to summarise this and to inform those who subscribe to the YouTube channel.


I hope to be back up and running in a few months, I love doing EgaFem and am hugely passionate about it. It isn't going anywhere! Just taking a short break.

Thank you everyone who has been supporting EgaFem, and please bare with me and be patient while things get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment